Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum age for registration at Q College is 18 years.
- The amount of fees mentioned on the College Documents and Website is excluding Awarding Body Registration and Examination fee which is generally non-refundable.
- No student will be admitted to any program unless the director of academic admission is satisfied that the students previous qualifications will enable him/her to benefit from the proposed programme.
- Q College reserves the right to grant or refuse admission to any candidate for any reason deemed suitable.
- The college reserves the right to make whatever changes may be deemed necessary in admission requirements, fees, policies, regulations and academic programmes prior to the start of any programme.
- The college reserves the right to cancel any course should the minimum enrollment figures not be met.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing studies unless an installment has been agreed and half fees must be deposited in order to obtain any kind of letter. A registration of £200 is a non-refundable amount, unless Q College is not able to service the programme.
- In the event student being dismissed by the college, fees will not be refunded.
- Q College reserves the right to place a student onto a programme commencing at a future date who arrives late for the programme they should be attending.
- The tuition fees are not refundable. However, if a student has been refused a visa to enter the UK, fees paid will be refunded, apart from the sum of £250 to cover the administrative charges, provided the following conditions are met:
The student has not entered the UK.
The student provides Q College with original Refusal Letter issued by the British embassy/high commission.
If the student has lodged an appeal, the fees will be refunded once the college receives documentary evidence that the appeal has been dismissed.
The original letter of acceptance and other letters issued by Q College must be returned back.
- A minimum attendance of 80% is mandatory. Students failing to achieve this minimum shall be expelled from the course and the Home Office shall be notified. No fees will be refunded if the students is expelled by the College.
- Any student who has not reported to the college on the date of joining will be expelled from the course.
- The student must request for leave of absence by way of a filled in application at least one week in advance of the required leave.
- Overseas students on a student visa are required to attend a minimum of 15 hours per week day time study.
- The College will not facilitate any student who is in breach of immigration rules.